Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Look like a princess. WeddingBasa dresses.

Hello my lovely readers!
I've got a small surprise for you today.
My plan was to show you, what can you find in the WeddingBasa.com online store. It is a wonderful place in internet where you can find all kinds of dresses for every special event. No matter if it is your wedding, prom, matura ball, sweet sixteen birthday or Sylvester party! You can choose between hundreds types of dresses, different materials, colors and sizes. Cocktail dresses, homecoming dresses, evening dresses and of those for Quinceanera. You can find your beautiful dream wedding dress too! Prices are starting already from $106,99!
I know, that you saw already many online stores, also with wedding dresses offer. But the point is to find the best offer and choose the item we want. This is only possible, when you have other options! 
This is everything possible without even moving from home. Sit down comfortable in your armchair, and check this out! 
Oh, I almost forgot!
My surprise is - I will present you some of those beautiful pieces, just like I wrote in the title of this post. I match the dresses to the princesses! Let me see...


The first one will be ...Cinderella!
Classic wedding dress. So chic and simple. With a lot of charm.




Rapunzel! <3 sexy dress in violet, or the color you choose!




Fiona (Shrek)
Elegant green dress with amazing neck line and original cut at the back! Pure dream! <3



Elsa (Frozen)
Delicate chiffon dress in the ice color with a lot of beautiful crystal ornament.



Ariel (Little Mermaid) 
Amazing dress in the colors of endless, shining ocean! 



Bell (Beauty and the Beast)
Fabulous gold dress with sequined gorse. Now you just need the Beast, to ask out...


Jasmine (Alladin)
Turquoise dress with open back. 



Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
I know, Disney shows it different. But for me sleeping Aurora was always in delicate, pastel dress...



I found for you also beautiful:

Snow queen


  and
Jessica Rabbit
sexy red dress, never getting old,


How do you like those dresses? I think they are fabulous! So amazing, that I would love to have all of them!And this feeling, that I need bigger wardrobe. Again. 

Kisses! To all my sweet fashionistas!
See you with my next post! This Thoursday! Do not miss it! <3









14 comments:

  1. the dresses are gorgeous , i so loved the peach one
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collection of amazing looks! I'm new follower hope you can follow me too) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dresses!


    Please help me by clicking some of the links on my new post!
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/autumn-sheinside-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dresses!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? :)

    www.bezauberndenana.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. każda jedna przepiękna, wybrałaby chyba te w odcieniu różu i turkusu/morskiego! zapraszam :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Selection! Love this Post :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. cudowne te suknie! *.*

    zapraszam do mnie :)
    http://my-live-my-business.blogspot.com/#_=_

    ReplyDelete
  8. przepiękne suknie ;-)
    http://jeanettegloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1,3 i przedostatnia wyglądają jak ślubne :) piekne :D


    http://jzabawa11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete